Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday: 3 Things I Can't Live Without


I'm linking up again with Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday. The topic today: 3 Things I Can't Live Without

I am taking this topic as every day things that I use that I would feel lost/naked without. Now, if it were "on a deserted island" type thing, this would be completely different, but I'll leave that for another day ;)


1. My phone. Now, honestly, I really hate that I NEED my phone. As a mommy though, I just HAVE to have a quick way to snap a pic or a video of the boys! Their sweetness can be short-lived sometimes! I have mentioned to David that I want to have a designated evening every week where we turn off our phones and just put them away because its just not healthy for our relationship with each other/the boys. I'm thinking we might start doing this tonight!


2. Coffee. Ask me a year ago and I probably wouldn't have placed coffee in the the things I NEEDED everyday...but man, when you are up half the night with one baby and the other one has just one nap a day, you gotta do what you gotta do.


3. Yoga Pants. Yes, I know that this entire post is "so basic" but whatever. I love my yoga pants. I probably wear them 5-6 times a week. They are extremely comfy and I wore them throughout pregnancy and postpartum. Heck, I'm wearing them right now! I probably own 6 pairs of these and I'm probably not going to stop buying them every semi-annual sale.

What are three things you can't live without?

2 comments :

  1. I like your phone idea...and I posted that same coffee mug on my post today! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS