Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fall Fashion?

I was just perusing the Nordstrom website when I came across the Fall 2016 Designer Collections. I thought to myself, "Awesome! I can get an idea what the upcoming trends are". What I found was just a bit, um, strange? Not what I was expecting? Here are a few that I will likely not be partaking in.

Do you want to be a clown for Halloween? Just add face paint!
This is the Marni Cotton Poplin Blouse and for only $2,460 it can be yours!

When you gave your kid too many gold stars for the day and they don't have anywhere else to put them...
Valentino 'Star Studded' Booties: $1,895. I'm sure they are the most comfortable shoes ever.

When you have a hot date with Big Bird and you have to get a new dress for the occasion...duh!
Marchesa Beaded & Feather Tea Length Dress: $4,995

For that "I woke up like this" look, I suggest this:
It could double as a bath robe - maybe when you and Big Bird hit it off and get married! Koche Feather Patchwork Jacket: $4,830

or maybe this is more to your liking...
Simone Rocha 'Sparkle' Long Wool Blended Coat: $3,550

When you need a confidence booster:
That's not conceited at all. Dolce&Gabanna 'Small-Most Beautiful' Leather handbag: $3,675

Okay, don't get me wrong, there are a ton of cute items in here too, but I just wanted to point out some pieces that just stood out to me. If you have the cash and like one of these items, hey, WORK. IT. To each their own!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS