Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites

Whew! Friday again. I can't believe how fast yet so slow this week has gone.

I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites again!


1. La Croix Sparkling Water. This is the only way I have been drinking water lately. I currently have the Blackberry Cucumber, Pineapple Strawberry, Cran-Raspberry, Apple Cranberry & Coconut flavors in my fridge/pantry. It is a great alternative for soda when you are trying to limit calories or sugar intake because it still has that carbonation that gives it a kick. #obsessed.


2. Erin Condren LifePlanner. I just got this in the mail this week and I am so excited to get into it. There is just something about getting a new planner, writing down goals and plans and events! I love how you can customize it exactly how you want it and you can even have your own pictures printed for the covers.


3. Toms Wedge Booties. I had been wanting these Toms booties for the longest time and I finally went ahead and ordered them so I could wear them all fall and winter long. I've already worn them multiple times in the past week and I probably look a little eager wearing booties when the temps are in the high 90's, but I don't care!


4. Parenting by The Book: Biblical Wisdom for Raising Your Child. I'm only in chapter two but it is just a very interesting book written by a psychologist that outlines how the Bible is a blueprint for parenting.


5. Our family photos. We had these taken about a month back and we got our final pictures edited and send back to us. I am so in love with them. Jules Photo and Design is the best! We had used her for maternity pics and for Luke's newborn pics so it was just necessary for her to do it with Ben too. And to top it all off, she works with Family Legacy and has taken photos of my sister in Zambia.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS