Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Favorites

Whew! Thank goodness we made it to Friday. Here is what I have been loving lately...

1. Chick-Fil-A Kale Salad with Grilled Nuggets

I have been ordering this from Chick-Fil-A the past few weeks in an attempt to be good while I'm on the 21 Day Fix (read about that here, here, and here!). I have always shied away from kale but this superfood salad is pretty darn good. Throw on some of their grilled nuggets and you've got yourself a meal. For those of you who are familiar with 21 Day Fix, I count this as 1 green (veggie), 1 red (protein), and 1 yellow (seeds/dressing).

2. Our Pack 'N Play
These things are so wonderful. Seriously. I use one in my bedroom for Luke to keep him contained while I shower/get dressed/blog and I use another one in the living room with the bassinet insert to lay Ben down safely out of reach of Luke. We currently just take one with us when we travel (since Ben is still in this rocker), but soon we will be taking both. Its seriously like having twins sometimes!

3. Skinny Pop Chocolate Dusted Popcorn
It's SO good, y'all! My mom told me about it and we are both obsessed. It's a great snack with only 43 calories per cup.

4. Mac Sports Collapsible Outdoor Utility Wagon
I first discovered this a few weeks ago from our tailgate neighbors. I KNEW we needed to get one for the boys. Not only is it great for carting around little ones, we have used it to unload and load luggage to our car. It collapses down to fit in the back of the car and it is so easy to use! 

They loved riding around in it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS