Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's Up Wednesday




Today I thought it would be fun to link up with Shay, Sheaffer and Mel and just jot down What's Up...


What we're eating this week...
I made these whoopie pies this past weekend for our tailgate for the Texas A&M/Arkansas game. So yummy!

What I'm Reminiscing About...
College. After spending a few weekends earlier this month in our old stomping grounds of College Station, I am missing a few things: Proudest Monkey in Downtown Bryan, going for a run around Research Park and the George Bush Presidential Library, Midnight Yells, walking to class on a gorgeous day (these were few and far between thanks to the Texas heat and humidity), late night movie watching sessions, 2 AM Whataburger runs, the list goes on and on...

What I'm Loving...
Sorry, Mom I totally took this in your closet...
This outfit I threw together this morning because I was running VERY late!
Shirt (similar)/Jeans/Booties/Necklace

What We've Been Up To...
I started up working again...on a VERY part time basis. Last year I was doing commercial real estate appraisals and now I am reviewing the other appraiser's reports.

What I'm Dreading...
Nothing at the moment! Why would I dread ANYTHING in the FALL?!?!

What I'm Working On...
Helping my mom plan a baby shower this weekend & helping my sister plan a bachelorette party for my little sister!

What I'm Excited About...
The aforementioned parties, a new blog in the works, and ALL THE FOOTBALL

What I'm Watching/Reading...
This Is Us. New favorite show! Like everyone else, I totally cried in the first episode.

I'm reading the the book of John for my Bible Study. Love John 1: 26-27
"I baptize with water," John (the Baptist) replied, "but among you stands one you do not know. He is the one who comes after me, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie."

What I'm Listening To...
Does Baby Einstein count? 

What I'm Wearing...

I have been loving this set of PJ's in the "Grape Soda" color. Seriously though, these are the most comfy PJ's ever. I wear mine buttoned up, mind you!

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Helping my mom throw a baby shower for my cousin! Pics to come... :)

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
Fall weather.
Fall fashion.
Fall beverages.
Do you see a theme here?

What Else is New...

This hair of mine! (Ok, so its not so completely new now, but hey! I haven't posted about it yet) It was time for a change so I got balayage. This photo is courtesy of my awesome stylist Kaylin. If you are in the Southlake/Grapevine area, you should totally call her up at Glen Alan Salon!

Bonus Question: What is your favorite Fall food?
Well I have to admit, I'm not a big pumpkin spice girl.. but I do love me some Salted Caramel ANYTHING. I also love spiced apple things... Especially this apple bread!

I'd love to hear What's Up with y'all!


2 comments :

  1. I love your plaid shirt-- I was so happy it was finally time to pull mine out since it cooled down a little bit. Whoopie pies are definitely on my list of things to make one day! I'm not a pumpkin fan either & I've become obsessed with the salted caramel mocha at starbucks (not a good thing, haha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes, those salted caramel mochas are my favorite! I remember last year they had a toasted graham latte and I think I loved that one even more... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed they bring it back!

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS