Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

September went by with a blink of the eye and now its already October?!

I think October is one of my favorite months aside from November and December and July...
I LOVE the fall. Not that Texas ever really has a fall, but we are out of the triple digits and its a little chillier at night, so that works for me!

In honor of my favorite month,  I wanted to post a few of my favorite things!

Favorite smell:
Cashmere Glow body lotion  by Bath and Body Works


Favorite face wash:
Purity by Philosophy

Favorite Tea:
Carmel Vanilla Truffle Tea by Lipton

Favorite Starbucks Drink:
Iced Soy Chai Latte
Favorite Halloween Costume from my childhood:
Scarlett O'Hara
True Southern Belle right there...ha!

What are some of your favorite things right now?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS