Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My First 5k!

Yesterday was my first 5k run, and it couldn't have been a more beautiful morning!

Me, Caitlin and Kasey! We signed up together!

 
My sweet boy!
 I finished around 32:40, and I'm pretty proud of that time for my first one. You gotta start somewhere, right? David started way ahead of me, and was waiting for me when I crossed the finish line with a big hug and some water. Such a good guy! :)

The rest of yesterday was spent tailgating before Texas A&M BTHO South Carolina State, 70-14! That kind of score took me back to the "glory days" of my high school football team, but that's a whole different blog post. All those Southlake Carroll haters out there are probably just rolling their eyes... (yes, Kalyn, that was directed at you! ;) )

Now its back to reality, workin' hard to get ahead of school work for the week. Is it December 13th yet?!




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS