Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Favorites


I am linking up again with ErikaNarci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!


1. This weather!! I have had to throw a jacket on when we go for our morning walks and I LOVE it! I love how this stroller has a peek a boo window to check on the nuggets while you're on the go...I usually have to make sure Luke isn't stealing the blanket from Ben.


2. GEVALIA Mocha Latte. It is so delicious and perfect to warm you up on a chilly morning! It comes with a "froth packet" that you put in your mug before you brew your little k-cup pod, you stir it up and it is foamy and so yummy!


3. This scarf. I ordered it yesterday and I can't wait to get it in the mail and start incorporating it into my fall wardrobe. BONUS: It's less than $30!

Ok, I had more on my list but the little one is demanding my attention...Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments :

  1. Love that scarf!!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this weather so much and the plaid scarfs this year are so adorable! I love the blanket scarves! -<a href="http://www.homeofmalones.com”>Home of Malones</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum I need to try that mocha latte! Perfect for these chilly mornings!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS