Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Home Workin'

Yikes. I have truly become a slacker when it comes to keeping up with this blog... Sorry y'all! I'm currently waiting for only the BIGGEST game for the Aggies to start against Alabama. Gig 'Em Aggies!

As promised, I am going to post a few pictures from our "new" house!

Front with Sunset


Since I last updated, NOTHING has happened to the mean ol' primer on the wall in the living room, so its still a whitish gray with dark maroon peeking out in places...

So much brighter in here!
Couch before...
Couch with new slipcover and blanket :) still have some work to do with it!

Front Door

David's "Man Cave"

Dining Room with sad excuse of a table and chairs! New table coming soon!
Deck area

Backyard!
Annnnd Last but not least... my favorite room of the house:

The Kitchen :)
 Well as I finish this post, the Aggies are up 14-0 with 7 min left in the first quarter. Keep it up Aggies! Whoop!

2 comments :

  1. Looks awesome! Love the backyard and kitchen! I def LOLed when I saw the couch pictures "heres the couch", "heres the couch with slip cover" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, while I am VERY thankful for hand me down furniture, some of it doesn't work with my decor in mind!

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS