Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thank Goodness for Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving. I love the food, football and the time I get to spend with my family. It really is the best holiday ever...other than Christmas and my birthday :).

Thanksgiving break started last night after my class got out at 6:45pm. I was going stir crazy in class knowing that I was going to be done for the week on a Tuesday! David and I went to dinner at Los Cucos (YUM!) and then we went to see Skyfall in theaters.

David was drooling over the Aston Martin...I was drooling for other reasons...


So even though I fell asleep for about 10 min in the movie, it was SO good. Javier Bardem as the bad guy was amazing. It didn't hurt that Adele sang the opening credits either! SPOILER ALERT::The ending was sad, but I am pretty pumped that Ralph Fiennes is the new M! Voldemort as M in the James Bond series- legit.



Today has been a wonderful day off! I slept in, got my nails done, had a lunch date with the boy, and spent the afternoon cleaning around the house. Now its time to pack and get ready to head north to spend a few days with the family!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS