Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally Summer!

I am FINALLY on my summer break! I took both sessions of summer school at A&M and I am 9 hours closer to graduation. Financial Statement Analysis, Marketing, and Management are now checked off my list.

What was the first thing I did to celebrate?
I went to SPOONS, of course!

In my two weeks before the fall semester starts, I have a TON of to-do's:
  • Second dress fitting
  • Dentist appointment (bummer)
  • Find a make-up/hair stylist for the big day (if y'all have any recommendations for anyone in D/FW let me know!!)
  • Keep up my INSANITY workouts... HOLY COW I have never been so sore!
  • Get crackin' on preparations for the fall semester.
I have also been watching the Olympics practically every night they've been on. My absolute favorite sports to watch are Women's Gymnastics, Swimming, and Women's Soccer. I think my fascination with gymnastics started when I was little and my mom would sit me and my sister down to put our hair in sponge curlers for church the next morning. How I didn't hate gymnastics after that Saturday night ordeal, I don't know! :)

What are your favorite Olympic events to watch?

2 comments :

  1. I'm doing Insanity too and girllll talk about sore!!
    Also... Synchronized swimming.. How do they do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! My mom use to do those curlers to me and Natalie too! I HATED it. As for the Olympic sport...I thought women's BMX racing was really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS