Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Growing Pains

Ok, so I don't really mean growing pains, but the past few days have been full of little changes for my family! I spent all last week at home with the family, and my mom and I would wake up early and go walking with Duke. This dog is probably the sweetest, cutest, and LAZIEST dog ever. Nah, not really, but Duke does like to drag after we get one block down the road! One morning after we got back to the house I decided to take a few cute pictures of him. :)

Here's one from SIX years ago! Our precious puppy!
THEN
NOW: Those brown eyes! :)

This weekend was spent moving Tara aka Tarable, TareBear, Boo into her dorm! I had to haul a ton of her stuff to College Station...and I was lucky enough to get stuck with her very fragrant dryer sheets. Note to self: don't leave sickly sweet smelling dryer sheets in a hot car--- they will overwhelm you every time you climb into the car, resulting in an instant headache! But it was all worth it for the baby sistah!

The backseat of my little car!
In addition to moving Tara in, my Daddy was so sweet and switched out the light fixture in our kitchen! And what a man, he can pull off wearing pink! :) We also celebrated Melanie's early birthday with a family dinner to Chili's and indulging in a molten chocolate cake. mmmm!


Finally, I got my handsome groom to get fitted for a tux...doesn't he look so pleased?! Trust me, he was enjoying picking out clothes! ;)


Hope y'all are having a great week!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS