Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tasty Treats!

Well so far this week has been quite successful!

Found some wedding shoes
Got a Planner! (yes, I get excited about school supplies...why else would I still be in school?!)
Got my dress fitted... I pick it up on Thursday!
Worked on ceremony songs & the reception playlist

I have been getting suggestions (mainly from my little sister) to put some recipes on the blog. Well here's a salad that I made last week that I kind of threw together and it actually worked!

When You're Too Lazy to Go to The Grocery Store Salad:
Spinach
Avocado
Clementine
Feta Cheese (Tomato and Basil seasoning)
Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing

This is such a delicious dressing! Y'all NEED to try it!


It's not a pretty salad but it sure was tasty!
It was so good and it worked out perfectly as a meal because it finished off most of the food in the condo before I headed home for the week! It would have been even better if I threw walnuts and tomatoes in there.

While I've been home, I was finally able to celebrate my birthday with my family. When my mom asked what I wanted as a birthday cake, I immediately thought of a recipe I saw on Pinterest. A Red Velvet Trifle. MMMM! This is so sinful but WONDERFUL!


What are some new recipes that you have tried out recently? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS