Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

[Insert Cutesy Title Here]

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to spend a few hours with my dearest friend of TEN years now.... The goofy girl I met in seventh grade Spanish is now going to be a bridesmaid in my wedding!

We went to try on her bridesmaid's dress, and she looks GORGEOUS in it!


 My mom and I also were able to pick up THE DRESS this morning!! I am so blessed that the dress has just been a dream to deal with... it was delivered early (it was supposed to be in around October), and alterations have been a breeze (I'm a shorty and didn't have to alter the length at all- I was SHOCKED!!) 


Tomorrow I head back to College Station to face the hectic rush of the start of the fall semester, and Sunday is dedicated to moving yet another sister into the dorms. I am so looking forward to this semester full of tailgating with family and friends, our first football season in the SEC, and planning for exciting things in our future!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS