Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Colorado Vacation

A few weeks ago, we took a break from the Texas heat and went to our family cabin in Colorado! Luke was an angel baby on the long drives and I am so thankful for that!
happy boy in his carseat

taking a break in New Mexico

Standing in front of the big ice cream cone at the DQ in Raton, New Mexico
It was basically a cabin full of girls: My grandma, my mom, two (of the three) sisters, me and then our one little man. I have been going out to Colorado and staying in this cabin since I was just a few months old and it is just so much fun to be able to do this with my baby. The weather was rainy and cold for the most part so Luke was our entertainment for a good part of the time.



We walked up the road that goes up the mountain behind our cabin a few times. It is just a beautiful walk and I just love being able to get out and enjoy God's creation!

Another tradition we have while in Colorado is driving around in the evenings to look for deer. In years past we have seen up to 70+ deer in one night! I was able to test out my new camera (my birthday gift from David) and got some pretty good close ups...





we also saw a moose!
We had a lot of fun just playing with the newest addition of our family and dressing him in cute outfits! :)








My mom and sisters and I went on a hike on the Continental Divide and it was just a beautiful day to be outside!


me and my momma


Tare bear



Loved family time!

4 Generations

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS