Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up!

What a weekend!

Saturday was relaxing... I got to watch the Olympics and paint my nails! Its the little things that keep a girl sane.  David and I also went to dinner with his wonderful aunt, uncle and cousin. I just love them! :)

My nails have a base of Essie's Ballet Slippers and Revlon's Stunning on top!


Sunday, I had a 3:30 pm soccer game. SO miserable. 100 degree Texas heat. YUCK. After cooling off and probably drinking a gallon of water, David, his co-worker Daniel, and I exercised our noggins by playing a trivia game called Pub Quiz! We don't really play for anything other than the satisfaction of getting a few questions right. Each team has a goofy/inappropriate team name and since the Olympics are currently going on, we decided our team name to be Olympic Gold Diggers (this is no reflection of our character whatsoever!) :)


After class today, I found that ants had infested my closet. Absolutely the worst place ever! Come on, ants, I spend a lot of time in my closet but I don't eat in there...


Luckily, Home Depot is 2 minutes away from my house and I got the hookup on ant killing! After clearing out all my clothes and spraying in every nook and cranny of my closet, I think I finally got rid of them! No idea how they got there but I'm hoping they're gone for good.

Now I'm going to try to plan out my dinner meals for the week... if anyone has any good suggestions let me know! :) Have a great week, y'all!




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS