Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oops!

Okay, so I would like to officially apologize for not updating y'all in like three weeks!

I have been so swamped with wedding showers, school, football, and moving things into our new house!

No, I unfortunately don't have any pictures yet, but it is on my to-do list (which is a mile long...)!

My two wedding showers have been AWESOME and I am so thankful for everyone that was able to celebrate with us! We have another shower this weekend and I am looking forward to a fun party.

Here's a not so funny story for ya, Ags:
Dark maroon living room. Not cool. First project for the house, obviously. Finally picked out paint color (pretty bluish gray aka Behr River Rock). Bought Kilz primer and painted two coats on a very large room. While painting primer, I was thinking, "this is drying kinda weird..." but kept going. BIG mistake. Wait two days and attempt to paint a test spot of actual paint on walls. Paint separates and does not go on smooth due to primer. Cue words of frustration, slamming things down, and eventually tears. Looks like lots of scrubbing walls to get the junky primer off the walls. Awesome.

So this is basically what is going on in my life right now. I promise I will attempt to post pics of the house soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS