Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

A Day in the Life


I always love getting a glimpse of other bloggers' days so I figured I would document this past Friday for those of you who are interested...(sorry it's mostly of two kiddos)!

I HAD to document this..Ben slept for 5 hours for the first time! 

First feeding of the day done. 5 oz down, burped and already passed out again.

OK, now Momma isn't happy. I got spoiled with Ben sleeping for 5 hours and silly me, I thought he would sleep until morning with that much food in his belly. NOPE. Back to bed at 6:00 AM.

Slept in till 7:45 AM--HALLELUJAH! Time to jump in the shower before the babies wake up.

Annnnd they're awake when I get out of the shower. This booger is all smiles!

 Time to move into the living room to eat breakfast.
 The nightmare that is our living room.
Ben's, Luke's and Mommy's.
Yep. He woke up like this...how he got his shirt like that? No idea.

 Selfie time!
 Taking it easy on the couch.
 Watching Baby Einstein while Mommy gets ready. Pack 'N Plays are so versatile :)
Dressed and ready to go to my postpartum check up. (ignore the dirty mirror)
Both boys dressed and ready to go to BeBe's house!
Waiting...
Still waiting...
Since the boys were in good hands with BeBe, David and I met up and went to Chuy's for lunch! The clouds were rolling in and it looked like a downpour was headed our way...(it totally was)
Waiting to be seated.
Finally got something I have been craving for 9 months now... Chuy's Texas Martini (shout out to my girl Kalyn for introducing me to these!)
 Have the boys loaded up in the car and headed home.
 Gotta stop by Starbs and get Momma some juice to keep me going ;)
 Cleaned the kitchen - LOVE an empty sink.
 While I cleaned the kitchen, David picked up the living room and vacuumed. He's a keeper, y'all!
 This little guy just sleeps the afternoons away!
Worked on this blog post and a little something more. Stay tuned....
 Time for the first Dragon football game!
It was Ben's first football game and he slept the whole time in our Ergobaby 360. Love this thing!
 Gorgeous sunset
He's still sleeping :)
Luke and his G Daddy
The Emerald Belles and Carroll Dragon Marching Band! Go Aunt Mel :)
 We left the game after halftime and got the boys ready for bed. Ben was NOT happy about taking a bath.
 Watching some Modern Family while the babies finish their bottles.
 Finally asleep (for a few hours)
One last check of the monitor and then it's lights out. Good night! :)

So just a little 21 Day Fix Update:

Today is my first day of the 21 Day Fix. I took my measurements this morning and the before pictures (ugh) were taken yesterday. I also did some meal prep and planning yesterday afternoon. Completed my first workout and it was not pretty but I got through it. I know I am going to be SO sore tomorrow. Let's do this! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS