Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Favorites

I love Fridays! David has half Fridays so he always picks up lunch on his way home and I have an extra set of hands to help out with the boys.


This week, I have be LOVING my dry shampoo. Silly, I know. I have tried many dry shampoos but this one is my tried and true. For the longest time, I was always one of those people that HAD to wash my hair every day, but since discovering this dry shampoo, I can easily go two days without washing or even three like today ;). It is a little pricey compared to others, but it is totally worth it.

Y'all. I have not set foot into a Walmart in years. I just don't shop at Walmart. Call me a snob or whatever, but since I heard about Walmart Grocery Pickup, I have been using it every week. It is a godsend when you are 9 months pregnant and have a 12 month old. It is even more of a godsend when you have two little ones. You just go online and put any and all groceries you want in your cart, schedule a pick up time (usually next day), and pay for it. Usually 15 minutes before your designated pick up time, you get a call from Walmart saying your order is ready and they ask for a 15 minute notice when you are on your way. You just park in one of the reserved spots and give them a call to let them know you are there. They bring out your stuff, load it in your car, and you are on your way. SO wonderful. Oh, and did I mention it is free? Yeah.

I'm sure it varies from location to location, but I have NEVER had an issue with any produce that they pick out for me. I've gotten bananas, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, avocados, zucchini, sweet potatoes, etc and they have all been exactly what I would have picked out. Love Love Love.

My Fitbit Alta. I had the Fitbit Flex for the longest time and I just grew tired of it. I recently got the Fitbit Alta and I love it! It has little reminders throughout the day that you can set that will remind you and motivate you to get up and move if you haven't taken 250 steps that hour. It doesn't have the heart rate monitor that some of the other ones feature, but I didn't really care about that. I wanted something that looked sleek and would motivate me to keep moving. Since I can't really work out just yet until I'm cleared with the doctor, I am just trying to stay active around the house with two little boys. If anyone else has a Fitbit, add me to your friends (jordan meline). I need more people to compete with!


Last but not least, I am SO excited the Olympics are here! David and I watched the first Women's USA soccer game the other night and will likely be glued to the TV for the Opening Ceremonies tonight. Some of my favorite events include women's gymnastics (I always wanted to be a gymnast growing up!), swimming, diving, and beach volleyball.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS