Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

31 Week Update

31 Weeks on Easter Sunday

How far along? 31 Weeks, 2 Days

Size: Pineapple. YUM!


Total weight gain/loss: Don't ask...

Maternity Clothes? Yep. Still wearing things that were pretty baggy pre-baby.

Stretch Marks? Maybe one or two...

Sleep?  Still sleeping pretty well. Every couple of hours I have to wake up and literally roll/waddle out of bed for the bathroom. Also, I've still had fairly normal dreams, if I remember them at all.

Best moment this week: LOTS of family time! Spent Friday night chilling at my parent's house, Saturday was baby shower/gender reveal for two of David's cousins (so fun!), and on Sunday we celebrated Easter with a wonderful Easter Service at church with our families and enjoyed lunch with David's (almost) 101 year old Granny.
Granny with the Expecting Mothers!

Movement: Constant. He's started getting the hiccups every now and then too.

Food Cravings: Back to oranges... I'm going to have to make a run to the grocery store to get some!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: Absolutely

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in...hoping I can make it 9 more weeks without it popping out! haha

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Still happy for the most part!

Looking Forward to: Baby Showers! We have also signed up for a childbirth class through the hospital.

A Few other things...
I was just sitting working earlier today and looked down to see my belly was lopsided! This was the first time that has happened and it was just so strange to see!


Bluebonnets at the Ranch. I just love this time of year in Texas! Spring is just so beautiful.

This isn't an "Official" Weekly Pic, but this was 30 weeks. We were in Bryan working on the house getting it ready to sell and I just snapped this while taking pictures of each room for insurance/record keeping purposes.

David got to try on our Easter gift from his parents...a Baby Bjorn! He is just such a cutie (I'm biased, I know) and I can't wait to see him with our son. He is going to be such a fun Daddy!



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS