Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Showered with Love

Whew! We are wrapping up the month of April and a whirlwind of baby showers. We have been overwhelmed with the amount of love and excitement for this sweet baby boy! David and I are so thankful for everything!!

Our first shower was hosted by our sweet family friends and was absolutely precious! I had a great time catching up with so many sweet ladies.

Luke's Grandmothers!
The Lovely Hostesses! 
Best Friends since 7th Grade
The Walker Ladies
Our next shower was at David's Aunt and Uncle's House and we spent the afternoon enjoying the beautiful weather and laughing with our families.


Missing Mariah :(

Luke's Great-Great Granny! She's almost 101 and incredible!


The Grandpas!

Huge thank you to my amazing mother-in-law for documenting these two showers!

Our final two showers were with our companies and we had a great time. My company's shower was at my boss' house and his wife just outdid herself with the decor. It was a great afternoon with beautiful weather  (we have had so much rain lately and lucked out!) and we were able to spend some time with friends and co-workers that we haven't seen in a long time - some since we moved back to DFW! David's company shower was so sweet and it was the first time meeting a lot of his coworkers and I know why David enjoys his job so much. Truly, we are both blessed being able to work for such wonderful companies with great atmospheres.


In LOVE with the cake! It was delicious too!




Diaper Cake!
Baby Shower Selfie - David has a "Dad to Be" Medal
I was terrible and didn't get around to taking pics until the shower was just about to wrap up!
I always forget to take pictures with the people that attend and I am kicking myself that we didn't get any with anyone for the last two showers! I just need my paparazzi to follow me around, I guess ;)


Baby Luke is one lucky boy and I am so excited for him to be here. I am shocked how fast April flew by and we are close to being just five short weeks to meeting this little guy...Although he isn't feeling very little anymore! It feels like his movements are getting much stronger and he really enjoys stretching right underneath my ribs. He also isn't a fan of the hiccups so when he gets them, I can tell he gets a little angry.

We have officially graduated from our Prepared Childbirth class and I can officially say I am still kinda dreading this whole labor and delivery thing, but I know it will all be worth it in the end!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS