Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

54 Days.

First off, the blog got a makeover! Thank you to DesignerBlogs.com for the new look! If you are in the market for a new blog design, I would highly recommend you check them out. They have some pretty beautiful layouts to choose from.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lovely countdown app on my phone reminds me how many days I have left being a host to the little alien/baby growing inside me. 54 days.

54 days left feeling this baby move, kick, hiccup and stretch. It is probably the coolest feeling I have ever felt...until he decides he's comfortable right up underneath my rib cage, which is becoming more frequent these days!

54 days of bathroom breaks every 2 hours, night and day. I know I need to cherish the "alone time" in the bathroom because its only a matter of time until I have a shadow at all times.

54 days left of it being just the two of us. 54 nights of quiet dinners, cuddling on the couch watching our favorite shows, and going to sleep whenever we're tired.

54 days left until we meet our "little man", our new best friend, our little sidekick!

7.5 weeks left.

7 weekends left.

6 (likely) Doctor's visits left.

3 Baby Showers left.

2 Childbirthing Classes left.

1 Maternity Photo Session left.

We are officially in the home stretch and I am trying to soak up and enjoy every moment of it.  It is difficult to stay in the moment when all I want to do is imagine this baby in my arms.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This little guy is continuing to grow and I don't know how much bigger he's going to get! Just when I think I have reached my limit, I wake up the next morning and I look even bigger!
32 Weeks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, we are announcing the name of our little one... Drumroll please!


David and I both loved the name Luke right from the beginning when we were throwing names around. It is biblical, classic and easy to spell! We toyed with the idea of Lucas and then using Luke as a nickname, but the more we thought about it, we decided for simplicity, to just go with Luke.

Jeremy honors a special family member that is now with Jesus in Heaven and we know that he is going to be looking over our son as he grows.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later this week I am planning on posting on our first baby shower for Luke! It was a beautiful celebration of this new life and I am still on cloud nine thinking about how special it all was! Until then... have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS