Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

33 Week Update



How far along? 33 Weeks, 1 Day (48 Days Left!)

Size: A Durian? I have never heard of it before. But my "Bump" app says between 17.2 and 18.7 inches long and between 4.2 and 5.8 lbs. Yikes he's getting big!

Total weight gain/loss: I can honestly say that I have avoided the scale by all costs.

Maternity Clothes? Yep.

Stretch Marks? Ugh, yes. I was thinking I was going to get through this whole pregnancy without any stretch marks and in the past week and a half they have just been popping up. It's a pretty touchy subject!

Sleep?  Dreams have become a little more frequent, same with bathroom breaks. Every 2 hours like clockwork. Getting out of bed is getting difficult, especially because of ligament pains in my legs :(

Best moment this week: The past two weekends we have had baby showers and they have both been so incredibly special! Luke is one lucky boy with a whole lot of people that love him already!

Movement: Still seems like he never stops moving. He gets especially active right around the time I want to go to sleep.

Food Cravings: I have been really wanting fruit lately, especially the fruit cups from Jason's Deli with the fruit dip. So good!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: Do I even need to continue answering this question??

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: Nope, I think I have been getting a few Braxton Hicks contractions but I could be imagining them too.

Belly Button in or out? Still hanging on with an innie!!

Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting a little more snug... not sure if that is the weather to blame or I'm just starting to get some swelling. My feet were definitely swollen yesterday.

Happy or moody most of the time? Still happy for the most part!

Looking Forward to: Our next childbirthing class is tonight, not sure I'm truly looking forward to it, but we have already discussed non-medicated pain relief techniques. Tonight we should be talking about the meds! haha My next doctor's appointment is on Friday, another baby shower is on Saturday, and maternity photos are on Sunday! We have just been so busy lately and I can't believe we are over halfway through April!

Baby laundry is much more entertaining than our laundry!



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS