Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

If I won the lottery today...

I would go on a shopping spree.
After taxes, donations to charities, putting MOST in savings, paying off debts, etc...
I wouldn't say that I am THAT stylish or have an incredible knowledge of fashion, but I do wear what I like! I have had my eye on a few pieces that I wish I could afford...so if anyone wants to donate to the Jordan's Closet Fund, please contact me below ;)

First, I have been searching for this designer ever since I saw this being worn on Gossip Girl. I had almost given up hope of finding it until I saw Emma Ryland from Dallas wearing one a few episodes back! Its from Van Cleef & Arpels, and I have never even heard of them until now!

Van Cleef & Arpels Alhambra pendant

Van Cleef & Arpels Alhambra Mini Stud Earrings

Next, I just got an email from my dear friend Kate Spade announcing a new bag. Of course I am instantly in love. It also helps that its name is Catherine Street Pippa. Now, I don't think it is a coincidence that it is named after the two most elegant and classy British Royal and close-enough royal, do you??
Kate Spade Catherine Street Pippa in Dusty Mint

Kate Spade Catherine Street Pippa in Dark Chino

Something that is MUCH more affordable and I might convince my better half to buy for my birthday (in July...SO far away!), are these Tory Burch Studs.

Tory Burch Small Logo Stud Earring


That's all for now! Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment :

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS