Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine ♥

It was six years ago today that a sweet boy put a teddy bear and box of chocolates in the front seat of my Jeep Wrangler parked at Carroll Senior High School, WITHOUT a note! Thanks to my best friend's hints, (more like verifying my hopes), I called this sweet boy to say thank you and hung up with a date for the next Friday night.



Who knew that I would be married to this boy six years later? The Lord did, and I am so thankful for that!


As for our Valentine's Day plans, we just finished a romantic lunch of Chick-fil-a, and tonight will consist of us going to Home Depot for supplies to finish the overhaul of our living room. We go all out, obviously. :) Our real Valentine's celebration will be later on in the week, after we complete "renovations"!

Song of Solomon 3:4 "I have found the one whom my soul loves..."

1 comment :

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS