Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Wedding Flowers

So here's another wedding post for this GORGEOUS Sunday: Flowers!

We were highly recommended to visit with Darla Denton at Devin Designs Flowers in Grapevine, TX.  From the instant we met her, my mom and I knew we wanted her to do our flowers! Darla was so sweet and welcoming, and knew my groom from when he was younger and she just gushed about what a cutie he was... :)

I have to be honest, I was pretty much dreading the whole flower thing. I wanted it to stay simple and classic, but as we looked at picture after picture of beautiful wedding displays, I was swiftly becoming more excited about this aspect of planning!

My bouquet was all white with roses, peonies, hydrangeas, and freesia. My bridesmaid's bouquets were just a miniature version of the bridal bouquet. 

Alter flowers in the sanctuary


The sanctuary was decorated for Christmas and we used the white and red poinsettias in our church decorations.


As for the reception decor, we alternated using tall floral centerpieces, short floral centerpieces, and silver candelabras that the Speedway Club had for us to use!






There you have it.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS