Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A whole bunch of things rolled into one post. Deal with it.

This post is going to be random. Beware.

Last week, my mom and grandma came down to visit and help with my *STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION* living room. I swear, they were such a HUGE help, and I don't think I could have done it without them! I'm not going to go into any details now, but I might write a post about it once I'm finally done.

Such troopers!
Yes, those are MAROON doors. Yikes, is right.


 For David's birthday a few weeks back, we invited a few friends for a camping trip at the farm... We were able to see a stunning sunset and precious (big!) calves.



There was cake too...
Homemade Dr. Pepper cake. So amazing. Recipe can be found here.



Finally, I don't want to brag or anything, but I think I win the award for best wife ever. ;)


Hope y'all are having a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS