Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Salted Caramel Chocolate Mug Brownie

So today is officially my first day back at work. Never have I been more thankful that I am able to work from home. There are still boxes all over this room and I had to run back over to our apartment (less than a mile away) to grab all of my work stuff. Oops! Luke is hanging out with his GiGi today and he was totally fine this morning but there were a few tears from momma. While I am on my little lunch break, I decided to post what I have been experimenting on for the past few days.

I will preface this with the warning that this is not for the faint of heart.

I have finally perfected the mug brownie.


1/2 Cup of Brownie Mix (Ghiradelli Double Chocolate, of course)
1/8 Cup of Water
1/8 Cup of Salted Caramel Mocha coffee creamer

Mix and put in microwave for one minute.


Be careful when you pull the mug out of the microwave...That sucker is HOT.

So hot, in fact, that you need something to cool it off...

I feel dirty...its not Blue Bell. HURRY UP AND COME NORTH, BLUE BELL.

Hello my name is Jordan, and I am a chocoholic.


1 comment :

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS