Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

27 Week Update





How far along? 
27 Weeks, 1 day

Size: Rutabaga.. Whatever that is! Between 13.6 inches and 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 lbs!

Total weight gain/loss: around 8/9 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Yep. Still able to wear below the belly pants and oversized t-shirts.

Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep?  Still sleeping pretty well...I'm missing that hour of sleep we lost for Daylight Saving's Time.

Best moment this week: Being able to spend some time with family and friends this past weekend.

Movement: Those little kicks are getting stronger and more frequent... I have been feeling slower stretching/movement of knees/elbows/feet too. Earlier I had my arm resting on my belly and that little stinker was trying to push it off.

Food Cravings: Cereal with milk - especially the new Protein Cheerios with little granola clusters. I highly recommend it! :) I have also been dying for a donut! haha

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still nothing!

Have you started to show yet: I think the pictures speak for themselves! ;)

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? When I do wear them, they are on and loose

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy for the most part! Had a pregnancy meltdown over not getting Jalapeno Ranch included in my order from Whataburger a few weeks ago...

Looking Forward to: My next doctor's appointment on Thursday (dreading the Glucose Tolerance test though!)



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS