Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Baby Meline: June 2015



So we have finally spilled the beans about our little addition coming in June and I couldn't be more excited! We are now officially at 14 weeks - the Second Trimester! Its a little hard to believe that we're a third of the way there already.



I have been blessed with no morning sickness or nausea so far and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm in the clear by now. The only symptoms I've really had is feeling exhausted for a few weeks, but I think my energy is back now. Occasionally I will have some pain in the small of my back and I will get headaches, but I've always gotten headaches so its not much different!

I have had a few cravings this first trimester, but nothing too insane: pickles, deviled eggs, frozen yogurt, and chocolate. I can't truly say chocolate is a pregnancy craving because I have always craved my sweets!



At this point I'm not sure if I'm just bloated or I am actually showing! It might be all the frozen yogurt and ice cream ;)









1 comment :

  1. I am so happy for y'all both! I can't wait to meet him or her!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS