Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

14 Week Update



How far along? 14 weeks, 6 days!

Total weight gain/loss: I think I've actually lost about 2 lbs of muscle :(

Maternity Clothes? I have worn a few maternity things but they are still pretty big on me!

Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep?  Last night was the first night of getting up to pee more times than I can count! Other than that, I've been sleeping pretty well - even with some pretty crazy dreams. One was pretty much out of the Twilight movies with a baby clawing its way out of my stomach, that was lovely.

Best moment this week: Getting home after three whole days of inspections all over Texas for work and spending time with David.

Movement: Not yet, although yesterday I thought I felt something very faint - definitely wasn't my stomach growling haha

Food Cravings: Chocolate, stuff dipped in Ranch...

Anything making you queasy or sick: I start to feel gross when I haven't eaten in a while.

Have you started to show yet: I think I still look like I have just eaten too much, but I definitely have a belly.

Gender Prediction: My mom and I think girl, my sisters think boy!

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? When I do wear them, they are on and loose

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, I'm apparently not as moody as I was pre-pregnancy lol. I am so freaking emotional though! I bought a onesie from Buc-ee's on my trip from College Station to Nacogdoches and started crying once I got in the car!

Looking Forward to: My next doctor's appointment next week, no ultrasound though :(

I just gotta brag on my sweet husband. I found out he has a secret chocolate stash for me whenever I have a craving! hahah I am one lucky girl.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS