Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

38 Week Update





How far along? 38 Weeks, 4 Days! SO CLOSE!

Size: A Leek or a PUMPKIN. I believe that... I feel like I accidentally swallowed a pumpkin seed in October and its been growing since then! ;)

We had our 36 week sonogram a week and a half ago and they estimated this kiddo to be 6 lbs 11 oz! ALREADY! Our little guy is not so little... Typically the last month the baby is supposed to grow a half pound every week, so Luke is already over 7 lbs if the sonogram/dr is accurate.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm pregnant. I've put on weight...I get it. Let's not go into any more details. ;)

Maternity Clothes? Yep. I'm sorry I am an outfit repeater. There's only a few things that are comfortable and fit me!

Stretch Marks? I swear, every time I look at my belly I get more.

Sleep?  I am getting up quite frequently and when I fall back asleep, I am having some crazy dreams. The other night my dream involved going into labor and my parents had to give me a ride to the hospital (no clue where David was...) then when I got into the delivery room, there was a whole group of people sitting in there, just waiting and watching! Not the most pleasant dream! haha

Best moment this week: I am to the point where I am taking this pregnancy day by day. If I can get out of bed (aka roll/fall then limp/waddle), and get pants on, I would say that day is successful. We also got our maternity photos back! Will post soon...

Movement: Still going strong.. more painful too.

Food Cravings: I have been making smores a lot.. and experimenting with different toppings. My favorite so far has been adding my vanilla almond butter on top of my marshmallow and chocolate. So good! I've also been eating a lot of pineapple and been craving Bahama Buck's. :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: Yep.

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: More Braxton Hicks, Dr. measured me at 3 cm dilated last Friday. It could happen at any time now... I need just a few more days to get everything in order!

Belly Button in or out? I am still an Innie! Y'all don't know how happy this makes me. haha

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Still happy.

Looking Forward to: This kiddo just getting here! I'm ready to meet and love on him!




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS